WIND MITIGATION INSPECTION | TAMPA, FL
A Florida wind mitigation inspection is an inspection of a homes structure components that help protect from hurricane force winds and flying debris. The components are installed at very specific points within the house. The inspector documents all the features that are instrumental in protecting your home. At the conclusion of the inspection, a document detailing these features will be provided. When this report is submitted to the insurance company, they will provide deductions for these specific features. The more protective features your home has the higher the deductions you should receive. A wind mitigation report is good for approximately 4-5 years from date of inspection.
Potential premium deductions include but are not limited to:
- Homes built on or after 9/1/1994 qualifiy for the South Florida Building Code Credit of 1994-2001 and will also qualify for a wind credit.
- The roofs ability to withstand upforce lift from winds based on:
- Roof to wall connections
- Roof decking
- Nail length and pattern
- Geometric shape of roof
- The rating of your home windows and doors, including garage doors.
- If Windows and doors with a wind load or Hurrican impact panels with large impact rating will score big deductions.
Hip roofs with no more then 10% of non hip roof may qualify for a credit of 38-40% of the
Wind mitigation inspections work to cut your insurance premium! It might be time for an inspection today to $ave some money.
FLORIDA SUPERIOR INSPECTIONS
Open 7 Day WeekHours of Operation:Monday-Sunday 8 am - 8 pm
Why Choose Us?
- 27 Years of Hands on Construction experience
- High Quality Work
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Quick schedule Response
- Open 7 Days a week
- Afternoon Appointments Available
- 4 Point Inspection
- Wind Mitigation Inspections
- State Certified and Licensed and Insured
- Mechanical and visual Inspections for Investors
- Same day reports available
- Weekend Appointments Available
- Roof Certification
- 5% Discount For Public Service & Active Military
- Emergency Same Day Service
- On Time or 5% off Total Bill