What Is A Four Point Inspection?
4 POINT INSPECTION & PROPERTY INSPECTIONS | TAMPA, FL
The Four Point Insurance Home Inspection consists of a visual survey of the following four primary components of a house:
- HVAC (Heat, Ventilation & Air Conditioning)
Insurance Companies are inspecting the condition of the components listed above to be working as intended within the manufacturers specifications. They are looking for the four systems to be in generally good working condition and fulfilling their intended function. If the home is an older home the insurance companies want to see that the systems have been updated.
WHY DO I NEED A FOUR POINT INSPECTION?
Insurance companies are reluctant to issue Homeowner Insurance Policies on older homes (usually 20 years+) because of the liability exposure to them. A four point inspection evaluates the condition and age of roofs, HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems.
When these systems are evaluated, the inspector is looking to:
- Identify equipment that is nearing the end of its service life or needing repair/replacement
- Verify the condition of equipment
- Ensure that the equipment is properly installed
- Find equipment that is not up to code
If these systems fail, they may cause costly fire or water damage to a home.
While insurance companies assume newer homes do not have these problems, it is important to remember there is no such thing as a perfect house. Therefore, it is recommended to have an inspection from an independent qualified inspector instead of relying upon the builder.
FLORIDA SUPERIOR INSPECTIONS
Open 7 Day WeekHours of Operation:Monday-Sunday 8 am - 8 pm
Why Choose Us?
- 27 Years of Hands on Construction experience
- High Quality Work
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Quick schedule Response
- Open 7 Days a week
- Afternoon Appointments Available
- 4 Point Inspection
- Wind Mitigation Inspections
- State Certified and Licensed and Insured
- Mechanical and visual Inspections for Investors
- Same day reports available
- Weekend Appointments Available
- Roof Certification
- 5% Discount For Public Service & Active Military
- Emergency Same Day Service
- On Time or 5% off Total Bill